What is Team Girl Up?
Team Girl Up is a running program all about girls’ leadership development. We recruit runners for marathons who believe in fighting to achieve gender equality for every girl, everywhere. Our runners know that girls everywhere are powerful, and they are raising funds through their race to advance girls’ rights globally. All fitness levels are welcome with our program, and many participants are first-time marathon runners. Our resources and coaches will help make your race day a success.
Why join Team Girl Up?
Team Girl Up is a passionate community of runners who receive special benefits and support from Girl Up, including:
- Free race entry
- Girl Up’s 4-month marathon and half-marathon training plans
- Team Girl Up fundraising guide and a personalized fundraising page
- Bi-weekly Team Girl Up emails with training and fundraising tips
- Access to fundraising and training coaches for personal consulting
- Team Girl Up race shirt
What are the requirements to participate?
Members of Team Girl Up are required to:
- Complete registration for an upcoming race as an official Team Girl Up runner
- Commit to raise the amount of money specified for your race, even if you cannot complete the race due to injury. Runners have until one month after race day to meet their commitment.
2023 BMW Berlin Marathon
(September 24) Travel through Berlin’s most beautiful, main sights and finish through the Bradenburger Gates, experiencing one of the world’s most magnificent cities. Runners from all across the world, including elite runners like Eliud Kipchoge and Wilson Kipsang, enjoy the support of one million spectators at this elite race—a favorite among endurance runners. Run for Girl Up in the 2023 BMW Berlin Marathon. For more information on joining Team Girl Up, please contact Megan Miller at email@example.com